Park may be closed during inclement weather, special events or routine maintenance.
FOR YOUR SAFETY, PREMISES ARE UNDER 24-HOUR SURVEILLANCE.
Rules and Regulations:
- All dogs must be temperament tested prior to visiting WagsPark.
- Dogs over 6 months must be spayed or neutered.
- Puppies under 4 months of age are prohibited.
- All dogs must be healthy, have current rabies, bordetella and DHLPP vaccinations on file at WagsPark, along with owner identification tags.
- Guests and dog owners assume all risk when using WagsPark.
- Dog owners must maintain control over and remain with their dog(s) at all times.
- Aggressive dogs are strictly forbidden. Any dog showing aggression towards humans or other dogs must be immediately leashed and removed.
- Dogs barking excessively must be removed from WagsPark.
- Owners must stop their dogs from digging and immediately fill any holes.
- Limit of two (2) dogs per adult.
- Dog handlers must be 18 years of age or older. Children must be supervised by an adult.
- Dogs must be leashed at all times outside of the fenced WagsPark area.
- For safety reasons, pronged (pinch), spiked, studded and choke chain collars are prohibited and must be removed before entering WagsPark. Remove harness and gentle leaders.
- Owners must remove dog waste. Mutt Mitt® stations are provided for your convenience. Violators subject to fines.
- Squeak toys, tug of war toys, dog bones, chew treats, etc. are not allowed.
- Glass containers are prohibited. No food or smoking allowed inside the park.
- Alcohol is permitted if purchased from WagsPark.
- During inclement weather, special events or routine maintenance WagsPark® may be closed. Please call (513) 834-7867 before visiting or become our friend on Facebook.
- Contact WagsPark management to handle any dog grievance.
Please be respectful of all guests in WagsPark. Violators are subject to removal and loss of membership. Policies subject to change without notice.