WagsPark is three fenced acres of exclusivity and fun where dogs can run, play with other dogs, and splash in our spring-fed lakes. It’s Cincinnati’s biggest and best private dog park.
A WagPark membership includes all of the following:
- Lake WagsTM, a spring-fed swimming lake with clean gravel banks and an official competition dock diving board
- Doggie-Dodge Dancing FountainTM for wet fun and cooling off
- Pet drinking fountain, paw wash station and Mutt-Mitt® pick-up bags
- A doggie playset with multiple levels, ramps, decks, and bridges
- Speed and agility courses
- Lighted park to allow for extended evening hours (Call for details)
- Fun events like Yappy Hour, Movie and a Hot Diggity Dog, Open Swim, Theme days, and many more
- Your membership lasts 365 days and begins the day your dogs pass their temperament test
Exclusive Access to:
Our Charitable Initiative:
- A percentage of your $450 membership fee will be donated to the dog-related charity or rescue from our drop down menu. If the organization you support is not listed, please let us know and we’ll be happy to add it to our list.
- When you receive your confirmation email and receipt, please follow the link to schedule a 10 to 15 minute temperament test to ensure that your dog will enjoy the company of other playmates. You’ll also need to provide proof of up-to-date vaccinations as well as spaying or neutering.* We enforce these high standards of admission to help protect members’ dogs and ensure that everyone enjoys a safe, relaxing time together.* Proof of spay/neuter required. Proof of vaccinations required: rabies, DHPP (D=Distemper, H=Infectious Canine Hepatitis)
- If your dog is unable to pass the temperament test or you’re are unable to provide proof of the required vaccinations upon your scheduled visit, your membership fee will be refunded in full immediately. All other refunds are determined on a case by case basis by WagsPark management.