Why Dogs Love WagsPark
At WagsPark, dogs can be dogs—getting the exercise, mental stimulation, and doggie playtime they crave.
That’s important, because dogs need vigorous exercise at least three times a week—the kind of aerobic exercise they can’t get from daily walks. Not only is active play healthy for dogs, but physical and mental activity can often prevent behavior issues at home.
Here’s just some of the fun for you and your dog:
- Lake WagsTM, a spring-fed swimming lake with clean gravel banks and an official competition dock diving board
- Doggie-Dodge Dancing FountainTM for wet fun and cooling off
- Pet drinking fountain, paw wash station and Mutt-Mitt® pick-up bags
- A doggie playset with multiple levels, ramps, decks, and bridges
- Speed and agility courses
- Lighted park to allow for extended evening hours (Call for details)
- Fun events like Yappy Hour, Heels & Hounds (Ladies Night), Must Love Dogs (Singles Night), Puppy Night, and many more
- WagsPark Spa grooming
- WagOmat self-serve dog wash
- Wags Academy dog training classes
It’s quick and easy to join WagsPark
First, schedule a 10 to 15 minute temperament test to ensure that your dog will enjoy the company of other playmates. You’ll also need to provide proof of up-to-date vaccinations as well as spaying or neutering.* We enforce these high standards of admission to help protect members’ dogs and ensure that everyone enjoys a safe, relaxing time together.
* Proof of spay/neuter required. Proof of vaccinations required: rabies, DHPP (D=Distemper, H=Infectious Canine Hepatitis